Monday, June 29, 2020

Looking at the Google Certified Coach Curriculum

Just finished the curriculum for the Google Certified Coach. It's the same thing with a new name. Anyone who has done coaching and/or mentoring should be able to get through this pretty easy it's giving different names to what we already do. 

Now the program. I am inspired that a company decided to take on this role/task. This is authentic real modeling coaching for the new digital age. The resources included in the curriculum were incredible it's like they put what I've been doing on this very short edtech journey into one place. 
How to build your network? Why build a network? 
 Excellent coaching tools to manage your time and work with others to make coaching impact visible. If I was a new coach I would definitely want to take this year long journey with them and with others who are starting groups to work together on this journey.

My question is do I have to wait a year if I already have artifacts that support this 5 step model of coaching. I have asked and no one seems to know if I have to wait a year so be it I'll still be coaching but why do I have to wait a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below and follow me on twitter @vlowe144