Sunday, June 28, 2020

Another Day on the Journey


"Where will I end up I don't know but I am having a good time getting there."

Today I started my LOGO. Yeah me!!!! BxTechELA on Adobe which I learned yesterday. There is so much to learn everyday is something else. Yesterday I finished my MIEE (Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert) application. 

I still didn't take me time. The last day of school was Friday and I don't think I've stopped since then. 

Today surprise, surprise I get a DM from Buncee they want to talk to me about being an Ambassador. YEAH!!!! Then I get a phone call from a teacher who I had spoke to earlier about the Microsoft Trainer Academy so we got started today. I wanted the practice doing a live training for a significant period. I have done 1 hour sessions but this one covered a lot of "stuff" he went good and I felt comfortable. 

I don't know but I am soooo excited for edtech I can't stop myself. I feel like I was in a drought and someone has water and I can't get enough. 

It makes me upset that not only were the students in a digital divide but so were the teachers. We didn't know others have been doing this stuff for so long and we are just coming on board. I don't want to stay stuck in the problem I want to be part of the solution so I will take ownership of my learning and move forward to give my students the education that they deserve. 
#studentvoiceambassador and proud.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below and follow me on twitter @vlowe144